With Jaime V in the can, the drive towards hitting the 50% mark in A Storm of Swords continues. In the mean-time, I’ve got some really good (mostly comics-related) stuff on the Tumblrs.
- How did medieval bankers make a profit if they couldn’t charge interest?
- The status of high-ranking servants vs. average commoners.
- What did medieval mines look like?
- Margaret d’Anjou’s historical reputation.
- How would Aegon the Conqueror get Westeros to shift to a single currency?
- Radical genre fiction and depictions of revolutionary futures.
- A quibble over Captain America #13.
- Thoughts on the end of WicDiv and Giant Days.
- Thoughts on House of X #2.
- Thoughts on Powers of X #2.
- Thoughts on Powers of X #3.
- Thoughts on House of X #3.