Hey folks! So now that Sansa III is out of the way – which officially pushes me over the one-third mark through ASOS – I’m going to take a little bit of time to do some work on some Kickstarter essays. I’ve started doing some notes on Maurice Druon’s Accursed Kings and I’ve hauled out my notes on Dunk and Egg, so I’m hoping to spend the next week writing those up.
In the mean-time, I’ve got some stuff on the Tumblrs for you:
- Two questions about the Roman legions.
- A question on peasant incomes and taxes.
- The rules of the Black Wall of Volantis.
- The Lannister debt to the Lannisters.
- Civil vs. common law in Westeros.
- Two questions on economic development.
- Historical examples of canals.
- Why didn’t Tywin give Castamere and Tarbeck Hall to his brothers?