Hey folks! Now that we’re done with Dunk & Egg (hopefully just for the moment), it’s time to get back to ASOS. However, it’s going to be a little bit before the next Arya chapter is ready, so in the mean-time, we’ve got some stuff on the Tumblrs.
- Was there organized crime in medieval cities?
- The expense of paying for an Early Modern army’s uniforms.
- The expense of a Westerosi standing army.
- Louis XII’s annulment and why medieval annulments could get nasty.
- Aegon V’s motivations for Summerhall.
- Why the Brotherhood Without Banners support Robert not Stannis.
- How chivalry can be used to get one’s husband to do something (or not).
- What if the queen despises the king’s mistress?
- Hair color, ASOIAF, and the Wars of the Roses.
- Why did Edward IV marry Elizabeth Woodville?
- How would a live dragon have helped Daemon II at Whitewalls?
- Secret conversations during court dances.
- How did the “outdoors” part of the RW work?
- Debating the land bank as part of Westerosi economic development.
- Conclusion of a discussion on Wanda Maximoff and Krakoa.
- Wanda Maximoff isn’t real.
- Summarizing the X-line for a potential new reader.
- What makes political parties do a 180 in ideology?
- Krakoa, Rx smuggling, and international relations.
- What the mystery box is suited for and what it’s not.
- Anti-Monarchism as the Good King in Discworld.
- Arguing arguments on the minimum wage.
- Arguing arguments on national debt.