Hey folks, now that we’re done with Sansa V and the Purple Wedding is now firmly in the rearview mirror, the next chapter to tackle is Jaime VII. That’s a ways off yet, but in the meantime we’ve got some good stuff on the tumblrs:
- Was a coronation considered a religious ceremony?
- What sort of disputes would lords paramount hear in court?
- How does the downfall of democracy change the original metaphors of ASOIAF?
- What would Stannis have done as king had Ned’s plan worked?
- Edmure at the Fords and Tywin’s escape to King’s Landing.
- Why were cups and plates used as trophies?
- Why does it benefit the Tyrells if Tyrion isn’t accused?
- Would Tywin have been satisfied with a marriage pact to Rhaegar’s son?
- Philosophy in the Citadel.
- Why did GRRM reveal the catspaw dagger when he did?
- How much contact do septons/septas and maesters have with their families?
- Is Varys aware of the Red Wedding 2.0?
- Why doesn’t Beast have angst about his appearance?
- Views on Thaddeus Stevens.
- Too many villains in NWH?
- Thoughts on the Eternals.
- What does Westphalian sovereignty mean?
- Why does it pain me to say that the Wheel of Time TV show was good?
- Thoughts on the Belgariad.
- Why is the borough of Queens so diverse?
- Did the Romans have last names?
- Would a land tax work in the Middle Ages?
- Why was the Papacy so Italian?
- Is that why the Reformation happened?