Hey folks, now that Sansa IV is done, the decks have been cleared for the Purple Wedding. But before we can get to those festivities, we need to deal with the Tumblr backlog. Thankfully, we’ve got some good stuff for your reading pleasure.
- How plausible is copper currency in Westeros?
- When did trial by combat fall out of favor in Europe?
- What is the state of optometry in Westeros?
- What power did an underage monarch have during their regency?
- In the Robin Hood era, what did sheriffs do?
- Lawyers in medieval England.
- Institutional memory and changing institutions in medieval Europe.
- Why is Judah Macabee one of the Nine Worthies?
- King Robert and wardship over Robert Arryn.
- What if Sansa doesn’t attend the Purple Wedding?
- What if Ned isn’t killed after he confesses in AGOT?
- Why don’t the Lannisters have a bigger fleet?
- How to abolish the right of pit and gallows.
- How often did knights fight other knights rather than infantry?