Hey folks! I have a fair few irons in the fire – I’ve written close to 700 words more of Hour of the Wolf Part III, which is kind of crazy to say because Part II came out almost a year and a half ago; at the same time, I’ve outlined Dany IV and Arya VIII – but nothing’s quite ready to come out right now. Luckily, I’ve got some great stuff in the Tumblrs for you!
- Robert’s Rebellion isn’t Romeo and Juliet.
- Ryswell involvement in the War of Five Kings.
- Linguistic extremism and nation-building.
- Specialization in medieval universities.
- What would a permanent Great Council look like?
- Potatoes vs. turnips/parsnips.
- Popular culture in Westeros?
- LSH and Robb’s crown.
- The Grand Weirwood Conspiracy.
- Myr and Genoa.
- Westerosi heraldry is pretty basic: