Hey folks! With Jaime IV done, I’m a bit at loose ends – I need to do Druon Part II, but I’m not really feeling it, so I might go ahead with Dunk & Egg Part I or more ASOS chapters – but in the mean-time, we’ve gone some tumblrs:
- Why are the Arryns considered to be “of pure Andal stock”?
- Did Randyll Tarly have the right to disinherit his oldest son?
- Would Stannis sacrifice Shireen for Winterfell? No.
- Edward of Lancaster and Joffrey.
- Did Jorah Mormont sell slaves more than once?
- When did paganism end in Western Europe?
- Do the Royces follow the Old Gods?
- What if Cersei was infertile?
- Why didn’t Robb send ravens to tell the North to recapture Moat Cailin?
- How often did commoners move from place to place in the Middle Ages?
- How important are wills in succession fights?
- Abduction as a trope of chivalric romance.
- Thoughts on the Punisher:
- Venture Brothers Podcast, Season 7 Episode 8
- Thoughts on Morbius, the Living Vampire.