So…my previous plan kind of got sidetracked when my iPad decided to brick itself for 24 hours, which meant that I didn’t have access to my highlighted copy of A Storm of Swords in order to add the quotes into my outlines. So instead I went to work on my essay series on the Great Councils because I had it partially written already. Thus, the new plan is Sam I, then finish Great Councils Part II (which should finish off the series), then Tyrion III, then Politics of Dorne I, then Catelyn III, then Politics of Dorne II, then Jaime III, then finish off Politics of Dorne.
In the mean time, what do we have on the Tumblrs?
- The aspis versus the scutum.
- What was used as the starting point of calendars before the Conquest?
- Disinheriting heirs in Westerosi law:
- The dynastic claims of Egg’s sisters.
- Ned’s political education.
- On Ned’s fostering.
- On adapting ADWD.
- Where do army size estimates come from?
- What factors decide how long it takes armies to “repopulate”?
- How to store gold. Shiny, shiny gold.
- Discussion on “A Parcel of Rogues in a Nation”
- Bannermen as wards.
- Pre-cannon warships and ranged weaponry.