Ok, the Patreon is launched and the show’s almost done, let’s do this! But before that… some announcements about what’s next after the show recaps are no longer a burden I must toil under. I’m quite eager to get back to writing ASOS chapter essays, with Tyrion IV being the first on the docket. I’ve also got to finish some loose ends, with Part III of Hour of the Wolf and redoing my edit of the True Life of the Spider on the list. And then I’d like to get into Dunk and Egg Part I.
And somewhere in the middle of that, I’ve got some PHOMUs to write.
But in the mean-time, we’ve got Tumblrs.
- Cersei’s pregnancy in the books.
- Septon Barth and the seasons.
- A discussion about Rhaenrya’s kids’ legitimacy.
- Why wouldn’t Tywin foster Jon Snow?
- Pigeon pies and other culinary surprises.
- In what order do the Stark kids reunite?
- Should Dany have landed on Dragonstone or Dorne?
- What could have happened if the Great Council at the Tourney of Harrenhal had gone ahead?
- More on King’s Landing and population growth.
- A discussion of what to do about Harrenhal.
- Medieval laws of war and sieges.
- Why didn’t Varys try his perfect prince plan in Essos?
- What places will we see in Winds?
- Easiest way to have a Stark-Lannister alliance?