Hello, everyone! Apologies for not posting sooner; I’ve been in a bit of a Sisyphean cycle recently where I spend the entire week doing the lecture for the coming week and then restarting again, so haven’t had the most time for writing. In the mean time, I do have some Tumblr goodness for you:
- How many beggars are there in King’s Landing?
- Does Cersei know Pycelle is a Lannister stooge?
- Why no science vs. religion conflict between the Citadel and the Faith?
- Is cotton grown in Westeros?
- What might a more modern North look like, administratively?
- Did smallfolk care about foreign rulers? (Depends.)
- Why didn’t noble houses resent Aegon’s mistressing?
- How was Jaime supposed to take the Iron Throne?
- The Dothraki and the Jogos Nhai:
- Could England have won the Hundred Years War?