Hey, folks! So my class got started, but what with the (edge of the) polar vortex, I’ve been feeling hibernaty and not really in the mood to write recently. I hope to rectify this in the coming week where I won’t be as cold or as busy.
In the mean-time, we’ve got some good stuff in the Tumblrs.
- Options for nobility dealing with an unfit monarch.
- The early modern military revolution and Northern manpower.
- Why is LF trying to kill Sweetrobin?
- Writing about genteel poverty.
- Was it unjust to execute Gared?
- Working class officers, re revolutions and civil wars.
- How did pre-industrial societies investigate crimes?
- Tywin’s public policies and the smallfolk.
- How do you appraise policymakers who are immoral?
- Economic growth and feudalism.
- Positive and negative paternalism.
- The Parker luck.
- What kind of school does Miles Morales go to?
- Peter Parker as a working class hero.
- Other working class heroes.
- Good Magneto storylines.