Hey folks! I’m hip-deep in preparing for a brand-new course, so it’ll take a while for me to get through the next (incredibly long) Fire & Blood chapter. After I’m done with the reign of Jaehaerys I, I think I’m going to take a bit of a break from Fire & Blood, finish off (my version of) the Hour of the Wolf, and get back into doing some ASOS chapter essays.
In the mean-time, we’ve got Tumblrs.
- Are the Valyrians a “lazy carbon copy” of the Romans?
- How are jousts scored?
- Why not conquer Beyond-the-Wall?
- Could the Freys build a canal from the Green Fork to the sea?
- Is it realistic for Robert to be an absentee king?
- How could Ned have used institutional power in Eddard XII?
- A discussion on the Master of Laws:
- Why does the Master of Whisperers exist?
- How well do ordinary people know their rulers?