It’s a little unclear what the long-term impact of the great de-Tumblring of 2018 will be; in the short-term, I built a backup WordPress site so that I won’t lose anything I’ve written (for whatever reason, the backup is taking a while to complete, but most of my posts have been transferred over). So as I wait to see which way the fandom will jump, I’ll keep on answering people’s asks and rounding them up here:
- Who were the she-wolves of Winterfell?
- Who officers the Redwyne fleet?
- How dangerous is the Mountain, really?
- How standardized were sigils?
- Roose Bolton is not your woobie.
- A discussion of Ned’s plan for the Night’s Watch.
- Book production technology and “A Caution for Young Girls.”