Hey folks! So unfortunately, the exciting book announcement isn’t quite ready, but the progress reports I’m getting indicate that it’s very close. In the mean-time, since those of us on the East Coast of the U.S are somewhat snowbound, here’s some tumblrs:
- hostages and guest-right, part I.
- hostages and guest-right, part II.
- feudalism as a cross-cultural phenomenon.
- were 20th century aristocrats lazier than medieval aristocrats?
- monarchical anti-aristocratic attitudes?
- why do Valemen look down on the Sistermen?