Hey folks! I’ve finished teaching for the semester, which means I’ve got a week and a bit clear to do some writing before final papers come in to be graded. So with any luck I should be able to finish Politics of Dorne Part III (currently at 1,000 words) and the next ASOS chapter before then.
In the mean-time, we’ve got some stuff on the Tumblrs:
- Why the Tyrells needed to link up with Tywin.
- The High Spider and the Andal Invasion timeline.
- The Brackens and “asshole families” in ASOIAF.
- Premodern resource curses.
- Noble awareness of lines of succession.
- The feudal contract and minimum feudal levies.
- What is a “lord seneschal”?
- How feudal contracts are negotiated.
- Knights as a social class.
- What needs to be done to fix the DCEU.
- On Flashpoint and soft reboots.
- Civil War and reasonableness.
- Some thoughts on other White Wolf RPGs.