Hey folks: so the fixing of the physical manuscript for Volume II is almost done, and should be done by this Friday, and Volume I should be done the following Friday. And once that process is done, we will actually be off to the printers!
Tyrion III is up to 4300 words and Politics of Dorne Part II is up to three pages, so we’ll see how writing goes. In the mean-time I have a few things from the Tumblrs:
- Harrenhal and the Riverlands #s problem.
- The “gentler” Red Wedding.
- The relative costs and benefits of crossbowmen and knights.
- Varys and Gendry vis-a-vis Robert’s parenting.
- House Broom on the map.
- The Redwyne Fleet in times of peace:
- Would Dearon the Drunken be a good king? NO.
- Why name Littlefinger Lord Paramount?