Hello everyone! Work continues on the High Spider Part II, and there’s going to be a cool Kickstarter/book announcement later today, but in the meantime we’ve got some Tumblrs:
- How do the Free Cities communicate long-distance?
- On the Cornwell Starbuck series:
- Byzantium as a slave society.
- A conversation on Varys’ theory and praxis.
- A conversation on medieval booze vs. water:
- Why did Bloodraven ignore the west coast of the kingdom?
- What was House Peake’s original sigil?
- The Stormbreakers:
- Does the rivalry between Dorne and the Reach vary within the kingdoms?
- Why did Varys pay for Gendry’s apprenticeship?
- Changing flags of the British Isles.
- How long to get from Westeros to Asshai?
- How would Econ Dev change in previous regimes?
- How did First Men polygamy work?