Hello everyone! Just wanted to share a bit of personal news: my prosthetic finally arrived, so I am now capable of ambulation for the first time since mid-July. In terms of blogging, I will have a bit less free time for the next 4-5 weeks or so as I’ll be doing physical therapy in order to learn how to walk again. However, work continues on the Politics of Dorne Part I (doing a bit of research by brushing up on my Edward Said) and the Life of the High Spider Part II, so you won’t be contentless.
In the meantime, let’s see what we have on the Tumblrs:
- How could the Durrandons have done better in the Riverlands?
- Ned Stark on gender equality.
- Feedback on Horn of Joramun theory:
- On the maesters’ chains.
- The Freys and Riverlands numbers.
- Melisandre, Asshai, race, and magic:
- The misericorde.
- On standard-bearers:
- The downsides of medieval cities.
- Jon Connington and Myles Toyne:
- The Ironborn and the Arbor