So Season 7’s over, my essay about LF’s schemes is up, and Sam I is around 11,000 words long (contender for longest ever, to be sure!). I’m still chugging away at that – and Parcel of Rogues Part II – and hoping to have it up by Monday.
But in the meantime, we got Tumblrs to talk about:
- Barriers to Stepstone growth.
- How lack of royal charters inhibit economic growth.
- Negotiating between lords and peasants.
- Why is Illyrio called a cheesemonger?
- Artisan working hours.
- What if Catelyn got pregnant in Cat II AGOT?
- Once more, re: the White Walkers.
- Wickenden and maps.
- Dany’s ritual and Nissa Nissa.
- What if Valarr’s sons had lived?
- Manderlys and Northern vassal relations.
- What happens to common foot soldiers if their army loses?
- Reclaiming your family lands.
- The Royces and Vale culture.
- Bear Island as a naval base.
- Speculation on Jon’s endgame and LOTR.
- Advice for non-incest fans in a Jon/Dany world.