Hey folks! So I’m going to be away from the blog for a few days – which means I won’t be covering Season 7 Episode 2 at the normal time, sorry – but I wanted to let you know that doesn’t mean you’ll be without content. Politics of the Stormlands Part III is already scheduled to go up on Monday, and I’ve also scheduled a discussion thread to go up on Sunday so you can talk about Episode 2 to your heart’s content.
In the meantime, we got some stuff on the Tumblrs:
- The Southron Ambitions Conspiracy vs. Robert’s Rebellion.
- Followup: Robert’s Rebellion and Guest Right.
- What if a Gardener had survived the Field of Fire?
- Why are Cersei’s children considered abominations?
- Why did the Scots lose at Falkirk (re: schiltron tactics)?
- What should Jon have done at the “Battle of the Bastards”?
- How would cannons change the balance of power in Planetos?
- The Faith and hypocrisy.
- How long does it take to build a ship?
- On Balon Swann.
- The ranging to Hardhome as a command decision.
- Jon and Robb’s will.
- Rewriting the Andal Invasion of the Stormlands.
- GRRM as Romantic vs. romantic.