Hey folks! With Arya III done, next on the list is Politics of the Stormlands Part III, which is bringing us closer to the end of the Seven Kingdoms series, after which will probably be an essay on the Great Councils of Westeros. Also, since people have been asking me, yes I plan to do blog posts about Season 7 of Game of Thrones but not a podcast, for a whole host of reasons.
In the meantime, we have a TON of stuff on the Tumblrs:
- Walder Frey and Tywin.
- Do Westerosi understand inflation?
- Gerold “Darkwing Duck” Dayne.
- Why is “Pate” at the Citadel?
- Crowfood Umber’s strategy.
- Brienne’s last stand and the weirwood dream.
- How “hold the door” could be improved.
- Victarion’s handy end.
- A couple questions about titles.
- A long debate about Stannis and Mance.
- A couple questions on scutage.
- Why is Maidenpool part of the Riverlands?
- How much land to support a medieval city?
- Things the Teagues could have done.
- How foods switch from luxury to commonplace and vice-versa.
- On changing the currency from “dragons” in a post-Targaryen Westeros:
- When did House Osgrey of Leafy Lake die out?
- How do I remember stuff?
- The Manderlys thinking about the Reach.
- On the length of medieval wars:
- Westerosi lords as lobbyists.
- Thoughts on Spiderman: Homecoming.
- Does Spiderman 3 get a bad rap?
- Spiderman 1 and 2’s villains.
- How to do a Sinister Six movie.