Hey folks! Sansa II is coming along nicely (2400 words), but it’s not ready yet, so I thought I’d share some good stuff from the Tumblrs to whet your appetite:
- Tywin, Joffrey, and violence for emotion vs. statecraft.
- The Others and the Horn of Winter.
- The logistical difficulties of deserting from the Night’s Watch to the Free Cities.
- The powers of a lord over his vassals and scutage.
- Fyrds, pikes, and feudalism.
- The North and jousting.
- Slave armies and officer corps.
- Why didn’t Aegon appoint Valyrians all over the place?
- On the difficulty of conquering Dorne.