Hey folks! Now that the behemoth that was Catelyn II is out of the way, the next project is Politics of the Reach, Part IV, which is already up to 2500 words. But in the meantime, we’ve got a LOT of stuff of the Tumblrs for you to enjoy:
- Euron’s Valyrian armor and resizing scale armor.
- A discussion of pre-Targaryen calendars.
- Why were the Manderlys able to build White Harbor?
- A discussion of manpower during Robert’s Rebellion.
- The original meanings of noble titles.
- The impact of a Northern fleet.
- A discussion of Ned’s strategic options as Hand.
- Feudal incidents.
- The hill clans.
- On the Lord Paramouncies and the War of Five Kings.
- Did Theon kneel to Robb? (Not like that…)
- Merchants vs. nobles.
- What if feudal rents adjusted with inflation?
- A discussion of Talisa vs. Jeyne:
- Do landed knights have lordly vassals?
- On the politics of the Northern Alliance during Robert’s Rebellion.
- How did schiltrons work?
- Tywin and the opinions of others.
- How do you buy land in a feudal society?