Hey folks! Catelyn II is coming along nicely – up to 3,000 words – and will probably be up sometime this week. After that comes Politics of the Reach Part IV, which is looking like the final part of that particular essay. My hope is that the Stormlands, as a rather short (and dull) chapter in WOIAF, will go more quickly…
In the meantime, what do we have on the Tumblrs?
- Is the wife of a king automatically a queen?
- Is Victarion incredibly bored? (includes monkeys)
- What does the ceremony of a king confirming a vassal’s title look like?
- The Night’s Watch’s place in the feudal structure:
- The impact of the Century of Blood on Essosi slave societies:
- How much land does the Faith of the Seven own?
- What if Aerys died before the Tourney at Harrenhal?