Hey folks, I hate to do a two-in-a-row here, but unfortunately I’ve had a health issue that, while not super serious in itself, has been extremely distracting. Also, I’ve been focused on PHOMU #12 and an upcoming podcast on Monday, so what time I do have hasn’t been going to Catelyn II.
My hope is that if this health issue can clear up, I should have more time and energy to commit to getting Catelyn II underway and then getting to work on Politics of the Reach Part IV.
In the meantime, the Tumblrs:
- “Kindly” Ghiscari masters.
- Creating some religious holidays for Westeros.
- Stannis’ hard choosing.
- Buying your way into the nobility:
- Peace and the Westerosi social order.
- Is Barrowton a port?
- Riverlands natural defenses.
- Sharra Arryn and the Great Game.
- What if Edmure had held the Red Fork at the beginning of the WO5K?
- Headcanoning Westerosi knightly orders:
- King Roderick Blackwood.
- The mutant metaphor and social progress.
- Why is Cap “worthy” of Thor’s hammer?
- Ultron and Thanos as villains.
- Doctor Doom as a villain.
- Explaining the Fantastic Four.
- Why I love Madbomb.