Hey folks! Work has begun on Politics of the Reach, Part III – although it’s still early days yet. In the meantime, there’s a HUGE amount of stuff on the Tumblrs to get to.
- Why is the Gold Tooth important?
- On seasonal warfare.
- How do elections work in Braavos?
- Tywin’s strategy before the Battle of Green Fork.
- Dangers of getting flanked in a reverse-Battle of the Fords.
- On the nation-state and Westeros.
- How would the Great Game have continued if Aegon hadn’t happened?
- On the Iron Throne, Trade, and Littlefinger:
- The Kingswood Brotherhood and the smallfolk of the Kingswood.
- What was the point of Asha taking Deepwood Motte?
- The price of medieval wines.
- The Mad Mouse:
- Volantis and R’hllorism.
- On Renly.
- Edward IV and feudal landholding.
- Brienne and chivalric romance.
- On kinslaying and Karstarks.
- On feudalism and seasonal wars.
- On Spiderman Homecoming
- Someone doesn’t like my idea on how to redeem Steve Rogers.
- On the Red Skull.
- Doctor Erskine and Jewish Subtext in Media.
- How to fix SHIELD.
- On crossovers.