Hey folks! Part I of the Reach is done, and I’m hard at work on Part II, grappling with the many Garths, Gwaynes, Gyles, Garlands, and Gareths – and those rare Gardeners who were somehow allowed first names not beginning in G. I’m also beginning work on Arya II, which is a hell of a chapter and I can’t wait to share it with you.
In the mean-time, we have the Tumblrs:
- Why the wildlings’ economy is underdeveloped.
- Renly and the Ottomans.
- Renly’s political direction.
- Braavos and iron coins.
- A long debate on the Battle of the Blackwater:
- Is Missandei a ruthless assassin out to kill Dany? NO.
- King Arthur and Garth Greenhand.
- Will the Summer Islanders become colonializing imperalist slavers? NO.