Hey folks! So Tyrion II’s up to 3200 words, and finally coming along after a few rather tricky parts where I was stuck for a while. So forward momentum again!
In the meantime, I’ve got some rather good stuff on the Tumblrs:
- Why were swords so culturally important in medieval Europe?
- My advice to Bloodraven.
- Pre-unification currency headcanons.
- Where are Starpike, Dunstonbury, and Whitegrove?
- Why do the Free Cities rely on mercenaries?
- Inter-kingdom feudal relationships.
- What about Lorath?
- A conversation about the Andals, seafaring, and the Great Game.
- Could peasants take ransoms on medieval battlefields?
- Historical attitudes towards democracy.
- Longships and trade.
- Wyman Manderly, the Northern fleet, and bastard feudalism.
- A conversation on Wyman Manderly and “doing well by doing good.”