Hey folks! So Jaime II is done, Tyrion II and History of the Reach are up next but are basically only at the outline stage.
In the meantime, I’m going through some medical stuff that may well slow down writing speed; I’ll have to wait to see how it affects me to find out how much. That being said, I’m not going anywhere, it’s just going to be a bit slower than normal.
That aside, there’s quite a bit of good stuff on the Tumblrs, so let’s check it out:
- books on Eastern European refeudalization.
- Westerosi accent headcanons.
- Why the beef over Miranda’s Hamilton?
- Some thoughts on kinslaying and corner cases.
- On warhammers and axes in Middle Ages vs. fantasy.
- What if Aerys died at Duskendale?
- Tywin and the Mummer’s Ford.
- Why is Artos Stark in the crypts?
- On House Dayne.
- On House Darry.
- Not-ASOIAF: GM-Blogging Masks of Nyarlathotep #4
- Thoughts on Westerosi subinfeudation:
- The So Spake Martin Search Engine.
- Why were halberds so useful?
- How tailored was plate armor?
- Unsullied officer corps.
- On the royal navy: