Well, with the big Westerlands essay done, the next writing project is Jaime II of ASOS. That’s going to be a while coming, so in the mean-time, let’s see what we have on the Tumblrs:
- How did “forest laws” work?
- European reaction to the French Rev vs. the English Civil War.
- Some thoughts on Oliver Cromwell:
- Why is slavery illegal in Westeros?
- Thoughts on Sir John Churchill.
- What are Kevan Lannister’s incomes?
- An ongoing discussion of Westerosi religion:
- Anglo-Saxon titles.
- The social structure of Northern hill clans.
- Penalties for not obeying a Warden?
- Getting called out for being pro-Blackfyre and Team Smallfolk.
- Some thoughts on the agricultural economy of Essos.