Hello folks! Unfortunately, due to a health setback, writing on Westerlands Part III (currently up to 7590 words) and Jaime II stalled out. But now that I’m feeling up to doing a bit of writing, that should be solved in good order. In the mean time, I’ve got some excellent Tumblr stuff to tide you over:
- More chain vs. plate talk.
- Why were the Lords of the Vale loyal to Lysa?
- Overlords’ authority on vassal marriage.
- A sigil for the Wardens.
- Dragonblood and Essos.
- An extended discussion on R+L=J and Ashara Dayne:
- More on Thin Places.
- Royal legitimization of bastards.
- Returning Valyrian swords.
And as always, Race for the Iron Throne Volume II is up on Amazon. Please buy it and/or review it!