Hey folks! Just to let you know that, while work on Politics of the Westerlands and Jaime II continues, updates might be a bit slower for the next few weeks because A. final papers have arrived and need to be graded and B. I’m going on vacation for a couple weeks, and while writing is inherently enjoyable to me, I will have social obligations to family and friends so my time will be a bit more limited.
In the meantime, what do we have on the Tumblrs?
- Differences between slave societies.
- Private land ownership in Westeros:
- The Riverlands and historical nation-state formation.
- Half-swording in Westeros:
- Who has a right to the Throne after Robert? Not Cersei.
- Barbrey Dustin’s attitude re the Freys.
- Dany’s cultural mistakes in Meereen.
- The nexii of the Great Game.