Hey folks! So Politics of the Westerlands, Part I is done and will be up on Monday, and work is underway on Part II and Jaime II. In the mean time, what do we have on the Tumblrs?
- On Steffon Baratheon and the Southron Ambitions Conspiracy.
- The Baratheons as “backup Targs.”
- A long debate on Jaime and Tyrion’s complicity in the Lannister regime:
- Dorne and wounded veterans.
- Maester Aemon and the NW Oath.
- How will Robert Baratheon be remembered?
- The Kennings of Kayce and Ironborn identity.
- Ironborn conservatism.
- Essosi migrations and those left behind.
- Post-Hundred Years War English Revanchism.
- Impact of Volantis’ destruction on the slave economy.
- Why did Westeros stay together after Robert’s Rebellion?
- HM Asks about ASOIAF accents.
- Jack Cade’s Rebellion.