Now that we’ve returned to normal, time to get back into a good rhythm. Things I am currently working on: the Politics of the Riverlands essay (currently @ 8,000 words), outlines for Dany I through Catelyn III (I want to get up to 25% of ASOS), and another one of my People’s History of the Marvel Universe essays (because they’re fun).
In the meantime, because I got a bunch of asks about naval stuff this week for some unknown reason, let’s celebrate Westerosi Fleet Week with a few Tumblr responses:
- The Ossifer Plumm Theory of Brienne’s Descent from Dunk.
- Galleys, Galleases, Cogs, and Carracks.
- Peace-time navies vs. pirates.
- Pages vs. Cup-bearers.
- Dromonds and Aurane Waters’ treachery.
- Why no year-round medieval shipbuilding?
- Where/how is Quaithe going to show up again?