Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again, as Tyrion I is finished and work on Davos I (which should be a much quicker write-up) gets underway. So let’s see what the Tumblrs have in store:
- Why do nobles care so much about the right of pit and gallows?
- Why do the Ironborn like tidal flats?
- If Rhaegar funded the Tourney at Harrenhal, how did he afford it?
- Judicial reform in Westeros.
- Medieval atheism.
- Lords who suck at fighting.
- How common are dowries in Westeros?
- A long discussion of Jaime and narcissism.
- How good was Ser Dunk at fighting?
- Recommendations about historical podcasts.
- Forestry rights and outlaws:
- Could Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen be Robert’s kids? NO.
- Would a Robb/Asha marriage be a good dynastic alliance. Yes.
- The Mountain Clans and a Northern victory in the Worthless War.
- House Tully’s household military numbers.
- Robert’s ideal Kingsguard.
- Fridging and the Dead Moms Club.