Hey folks, I hate to do two of these in a row, but I didn’t want to leave you with no content this week. Tyrion I of ASOS is well under way, with four pages roughed out, and Politics of the Seven Kingdoms Part II is almost done, but neither are ready yet.
For the moment, we’ve got Tumblrs:
- On Daeron’s Conquest.
- The strategic and economic benefits of Dorne.
- Dornish silk production.
- A discussion of my Dornish Economic Development Plan.
- How to improve the defenses of the southern Riverlands.
- seguemarran Asks: inter-kingdom boundaries.
- How much do nobles learn about agriculture?
- Daeron II’s political choices.
- On the Wolf’s Den and the Manderlys.
- Braavos and the Upper Rhoyne.
- On the Five Year Gap.
- Debt and the noble houses of the Vale.
- Medieval Cities: