Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again – I recorded a podcast for Episode 4, but am having a bit of an issue getting uploaded to Lawyers, Guns, and Money’s FTP servers. When that’s done, I’ll post it right away.
In the meantime, let’s see what’s in the Tumblrs:
- Why would lords/kings favor city charters?
- City gates and roads problems.
- Why did the Gardeners unite the Reach but the Trident’s kings failed?
- Dornish spear-fighting.
- How is Harrenhal administered?
- The Renaissance/Medieval Divide.
- Why I think Arianne will marry Aegon.
- Steven Xue Asks: Tywin and Slavery.
- The Manderlys and the Boltons.
- Tax farming vs. normal taxpaying in Westeros.
- Why not kill all of the Boltons:
- Matt Asks: House Guardsmen
- On “anyone can die.”
- Historical parallels to the Sparrow Movement.