Hello folks! It’s time for another Tumblr Roundup (in fact, I haven’t done one in quite a while, so we’re overdue), but first a bit of a status update. The reason why the podcast isn’t up is that Cox Cable knocked out my podcasting partner’s whole neighborhood, so he wasn’t able to watch or podcast this week. So instead we’ll be doing a double-episode next week.
So what do we have in the Tumblrs?
- More arguing about Edmure’s orders and the Battle of the Fords.
- More on the Golden Bank.
- Does Westeros have banks? No.
- Could Ramsay’s “20 good men” strategy have worked IRL?
- Was the Pink Letter the catalyst for Jon’s assassination?
- Do dynastic marriages work?
- Speaking of which, why were Torrhen Stark’s sons so pissed about their sister marrying into House Arryn?
- Thoughts on Joe Abercrombie’s world-building.
- The Faith Militant before Aegon.
- Why did anyone obey Karstark’s last order?
- The Drowned God and Cthulhu.
- How did people prevent fraud in pre-modern economies?
- How does Stannis repay the Iron Bank? With Casterly Rock’s gold.
- A bunch of Season 6 Asks:
- A bunch of back-and-forth about resurrection sacrifices:
- How big should the Riverlands’ army be?
- The GDI of the Seven Kingdoms.