Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again, but I also wanted to take this opportunity to talk about the upcoming season of Game of Thrones. So here’s the deal: the regular podcast with Scott will be coming back, and hopefully I’ll be covering the show for a regular publication as with last season.
However, in deference to those folks who will be avoiding Season 6 due to fear of spoilers from the book, I will also be tagging those posts with Season 6 so that you can skip or block those posts, and I will be using only generic images so that you won’t be spoiled by seeing a photo of something from this season.
With that out of the way, what do we have in the Tumblrs?
- Why is the Red Wedding such a big deal, you guys?
- Highborn Septons and Septas.
- Mounted crossbowmen.
- The lance in combat.
- Why not nationalize the Faith Militant?
- Did Craster cause the White Walkers to be reawakened?
- On dragonless kings?
- RW pros and cons for House Lannister.
- Steven Xue Asks: How Does the Night’s Watch Get Maesters?
- Warwick the Wild: Regional Nationalism in Westeros.