Work has begun on ASOS, but that essay won’t be ready on time for Monday, so I thought I’d push the usual Tumblr Roundup to Monday so you had some fresh content to start the week:
- More on Robert going to war with Tywin over Dondarrion’s expedition.
- How to settle the wildlings in the North.
- Illyrio’s riches.
- Henry VIII’s and Joffrey’s executions.
- What would a royal “Order of the Stag” look like?
- What would Robert’s antler helm look like?
- Real-life comparisons to the Braavosi bravos.
- Last names in Westeros.
- Are gods real in Planetos?
- Is Bloodraven a villain?
- Jon Arryn and the Hand’s role in war.
- Why haven’t the Lannisters created a bank before?
- Sworn Sword, #s of Fighting Men, and the 1% Rule.
- Were Melissa and Melantha Blackwood sisters?