Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again. Work has started on Tyrion XV (quotes have been put in, but that’s it atm), but that one is going to take some time because I had a nasty cold that really slowed me down this week and I’m running late on some stuff.
So what do we have on Tumblr?
- How does Dornish attitudes toward sexuality work with equal primogeniture?
- What if Hoster Tully had been around to negotiate with Renly?
- Simon Rumble Asks: What If Robb attacked Westerlands immediately?
- Simon Rumble Asks: The Golden Company’s invasion of the Stormlands.
- Why no previous Tyrell/Lannister alliance?
- Daeron II as Edward II.
- On the meaning of “High King.”
- Why didn’t Tywin hire the Golden Company?