Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again. Now that Arya X is done, it’s on to Sansa VIII, which is going to have some fun political stuff in it and some horseplay in the throne room.
In the mean time, let’s see what we have on the Tumblrs:
- Why didn’t Ned take his kids to visit the Wall?
- On Duskendale and charters
- Guerrilla warfare and Fabian tactics in the Middle Ages.
- Steven Xue Asks: Ironborn raiding Dorne pre-unification
- How did Janos Slynt get hired?
- Manderly does some uncool stuff.
- Ser Barristan and multilingualism among the Westerosi nobility.
- The Great Spring Sickness, peasant rights, and Ironborn raiding.
- Asha Greyjoy’s moral event horizon.
- How common were weapons and armor in the Middle Ages? It depends.
- Westerosi alt-histories and Dorne vs. Moat Cailin canal.
- Patchface vs. Damphair.
- How do lords with royal appointments keep their bannermen at home in line?