Hey folks! Arya X isn’t ready yet, because I’ve been crazy-busy preparing for the start of the Spring semester (teaching two classes this semester, one of them is new and takes a lot of prep work). But I have been working on it, and in the meantime I’ve got some great Tumblr responses for you:
- on Barrowton.
- Steven Xue Asks: The Crownlands grain supply.
- Brandon the Builder and Azor Ahai.
- More discussion on the Others being evil:
- historical parallels to the finger-dance.
- On the military effectiveness of the wildlings:
- How should Edmure have fought?
- The Tully riverrine navy.
- Nobles living in poverty.
- Simon Rumble Asks: Nobles and the officer class.
- Simon Rumble Asks About Blackyres:
- Part I
- Crap…just realized I lost a bunch of asks about the Blackfyres when I tried to post. Sorry, Simon!
- Noble impersonators.
- What If Aegon V had succeeded?
Also, if you are interested in the intersection between politics and comic books, I’ve started a new blogging feature you might enjoy.