Hey folks! It’s not really that time of the week, but last week was too busy for me to do one of these. News-wise, the podcast is scheduled to record on Tuesday, I’m working on figuring out how to stream the live viewing party, and the last few chapters are on their way to completion.
Tumblr-wise…hang on to your hats:
- Why the Dornish youth are so pro-war.
- The effectiveness of sieges as a defensive tactic.
- Iron and Bronze.
- How did servants get hired?
- How do courtiers get hired?
- Hoster’s motives for rebellion, a dialogue with Steven Xue:
- Stannis and legalism.
- What if the Vale had joined Robb?
- Redesigning King’s Landing.
- What Oldtown’s economy has to do with Amsterdam.
- A debate with MadeinMyr over Braavosi vs. Volantine currency.
- How would Margaery have dealt with Robert if they’d gotten married? Pretty well.
- Visenya as queen? I’m a fan.
- Yes, Renly had to know about Cersei.
- Accountability Corner re: Sansa V.
- What would Robert have done with Elia and the kids?
- Was Tyrion’s wildfire trap a war crime? Maybe.