Hey folks! It’s that time of the week again. So let’s get into the news:
- Battle of Blackwater Week Update: Tyrion XI is done, Tyrion XII is done, Sansa IV is at 4,000 words and almost done, Sansa V has three pages written, Davos III has four pages written. Still need to add the quotes for Tyrion XIII and XIV and Sansa VI and VII, but I’m getting there.
- Catelyn VII is done and out, need to start work on Theon V. Trying to write both these and the Blackwater chapters at the same time is tiring.
- Kickstarter Fulfillment Update: the e-books went out late Monday night. If you haven’t gotten an e-book you contributed for, please contact me through the About page here.
And now, the Tumblrs:
- Did Robert get invited into KL? No.
- The King and the Faith.
- On the Freys’ crossing.
- Summerhall and the Third Blackfyre Rebellion.
- Why the Yronwoods backed the Blackfyres.
- The cost of pomp.
- Debate on Euron.
- Why did Theon a ward of Ned Stark?
- Bran as placeholder lord.
- Answering Dunk’s call.
- The FoTFM as White Walker fortress.
- The Arryns and Vale politics.
- Wenda as Lemore? Maybe?
- Simon Rumble on the Dothraki Part II.
- Bloodraven’s desertion.