Hey folks! I’ve emerged from my turkey coma – although I’ve managed to get a surprising amount of writing done in between the eating and the movies – to put out another Tumblr Roundup. First, some news:
- Battle of Blackwater Week Update: Tyrion XI is done, Tyrion XII is almost done, Sansa IV and V are in the process of being written, and I’ve just plugged in the quotes for Davos III. Need to add the quotes for Tyrion XIII and XIV and Sansa VI and VII, but the end is coming closer to in-sight.
- Catelyn VII has the quotes put in and I’m starting work on it today. Hopefully get it out on Monday, but it might be Tuesday. I’m a bit scared, because I’ve only got Theon V after that before I run out of non-Blackwater chapters that come before the end of the Blackwater section, but I will persevere.
- Kickstarter Fulfillment News: my editor Marc has been working like gangbusters, and the Kings, Hands, and City-States e-book is almost ready to go! So if you were a Kickstarter contributor, check your email tomorrow morning. Isn’t that better than braving the crowds on Black Friday?
Now, the Tumblrs:
- Brynden and Edmure’s relationship.
- What if the Ironborn joined Robb?
- Simon Rumble asks about the Dothraki.
- Simon Rumble asks about the Battle of the Green Fork.
- What if the severed wight hand hadn’t withered?
- Steven Xue asks why people resented Aegon V sending food to the North?
- What’s Tyrek being held for? Part I and Part II.
- Citadel + Faith of the Seven relationship.