Hey folks, it’s that time of the week again! First, the news:
- The Kickstarter has funded! So we are go for the e-books, the physical books, Battle of Blackwater Week, and all the bonus essays. Thanks so much for all your support!
- Sorry for the lateness of the Tumblr Roundup; in addition to finishing Jon VI (which will be up Monday), I’ve been working on Tyrion XI, Sansa IV, and Jon VII and it slipped my mind.
Next, the Tumblrs. This week, we’ve got tons of stuff:
- Why did Stannis leave Dragonstone?
- Why did the Iron Bank cut off credit to merchants?
- Where does the Citadel get its funding from?
- On Stannis surviving. Parts One, Two, Three.
- Could the Second Blackfyre Rebellion have succeeded?
- Stannis in the North: Part One, Part Two.
- What if Summerhall killed everyone? Bad stuff.
- Why are all the Great Houses so old? A lot of them aren’t.
- LF’s master plan.
- Aemon Dragonknight, babydaddy?
- Who killed Domeric Bolton? I think it might be Ramsay.
- Historical parallels for abdication.
- Why do the Oakhearts have a historical enmity for the Dornish?
- Braavosi sea power.
- Why doesn’t Tyrion leave after the Blackwater? Because money and ableism.
- Before the Conquest, who’s more important, Tullys or Tyrells? Tyrells.
- Aegon V and his kids. Part One and Part Two.
- A long exchange on Tyrion and Aegon.