Good news, folks! Dany IV is done – and will be out Monday morning. But to tide folks over in the mean time, I’ve decided to throw up a quick Tumblr roundup:
- Could Dorne have been peacefully integrated into Westeros before Daeron’s Conquest?
- If Aegon II had been a girl would there have been a Dance of the Dragons? Yes.
- How to successfully conquer the Stepstones.
- What are the chances that ASOIAF ends with the White Walkers winning?
- Could Ned have allied with the Martells against the Lannisters? No.
- Why was the Faith ok with Targaryen incest after the death of the dragons?
- Regional vs. cultural conflict in Westerosi history.
- What if Tywin found out about Cersei’s kids?
- Yunkish military numbers wonkery.
Oh, and if you haven’t yet, please contribute to the Kickstarter! We’re currently at $6,465 raised, and once we hit $8,000 raised, a new bonus essay series is unlocked. This time, the topic is the Politics of the Seven Kingdoms – one essay per Kingdom (and yes, the Riverlands gets its own essay too), exploring the internal political dynamics of each of the regions of Westeros and how those dynamics have evolved throughout Westerosi history.