Hello folks, it’s that time of the week again! Feeling slightly better, so I hope that the pace of updates should pick up shortly. In the mean time, let’s see what we’ve got on offer:
- historical analogues to the slave armies of Essos.
- why House Jordayne isn’t related to House Dayne: version one, and version two.
- Reasons why I think Randyll Tarly might be a Blackfyre supporter.
- Lannister casualties and military resources at the end of ADWD.
- What if Baelor the Blessed got skipped?
- Why some Dornish houses joined with Nymeria and why some didn’t.
- Oatcakes vs. Wheatcakes.
- Was Tygett at the Sack of King’s Landing?
- How much does it cost to maintain a castle?
- How does the North repopulate after a long winter?