Hello everyone, it’s that time again! Due to focusing in on getting Jon V done, it’s a bit light this week, but I’m working on Tyrion X and I should have an important announcement sometime next week, so keep your eyes peeled out for that.
- why the Disputed Lands need to be fertile for the dispute to make sense.
- Did Jon go overboard in allying with the wildlings? (Yes)
- Could the Reynes and Tarbecks really have overthrown the Lannisters?
- Could Tywin have beaten the Reynes and Tarbecks with less cruelty?
- Tyrion assaulting Casterly Rock
- How I would besiege Casterly Rock
- the history of medieval mercenary companies