Work is still progressing on Davos II, but I decided to give you a little snack to tide you over until it’s done because this is going to be a long one indeed:
- First things first, I’ve finished the Economic Development Plan series, this time with the Vale, which turned out to be more interesting than I had thought it would be.
- Some really good conversation on the weird lack of regional division within the Faith of the Seven.
- A big debate about Daemon Targaryen and why I think he was not a good person.
- Why I think the children of freedmen probably can’t vote in Volantis.
- Some discussion on besieging the Eyrie.
- Some discussion on the North’s economic development.