Hey folks, just wanted to update you on some things coming up:
- New essay series at Tower of the Hand: “The Blacks and the Reds,” examining the Blackfyre Rebellions, will start this week with a mammoth Part I, examining the causes of the First Rebellion and who fought for which side.
- Associated with that, I’m hopefully going to be collaborating with the awesome people at History of Westeros Podcast on a couple episodes of their series on the Blackfyre Rebellions. Look for that in the next month or so.
- Season 2 Podcasts! Knocking on wood that the fates do not conspire to prevent Scott and I from recording, we’re planning to knock out 3 episodes tomorrow, to get all of Season 2 finished before Season 5 starts!
- A Clash of Kings Chapter Analyses: I’ve got outlines for Arya VI through Catelyn III written and now that B&R I is done (which was necessary for me to do the History of Westeros thing), I can start writing them up.
- Telltale Game of Thrones Episode 2: I have the game downloaded, and this weekend I will play and recap this. I know it’s late, but it’s been a really busy week and I’ve been looking forward to it since it launched. I will do it, I promise.
- Some Exciting Future Announcements: I’ve got a LOT, and I mean, a lot of really cool announcements about the “Analyzing” book, Volume II of Race for the Iron Throne, and more that are in the works. Can’t wait to share some of this stuff with you. RFTIT is really going to explode (in a good way) in 2015!
- Tower of the Hand – Hymn for Spring: pre-orders go live 3/15, book goes live 4/15! Really can’t wait for people to finally read this thing.