Which you can find here.
– Note the sudden prominence of Ser Meryn Trant. Dollars to donuts he replaces Raff the Sweetling in Arya’s “Mercy” scene.
– Jorah fighting in the pits. So he’s definitely getting sold into slavery and fighting in Hizdahr’s re-opened pit, because that’s how you get Dany to care.
– The Water Gardens look absolutely lovely. Not quite the giant pools for naked children to run around in, but there’s health and safety problems with that.
– How awesome for the folks working in Seville?
– Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow is going to be so good. The Sparrows look appropriately bleak and fanatical.
– they’re discussing the mudsill theory in Meereen!
– Hardhome, which I’d guessed. When it doubt, have a major character do it. The Hardhome set looks fantastic.
– Illyrio is mentioned, but does he appear?
– more white slaves. Good. I mean, a couple seasons too late, but good.
– a Cersei/High Sparrow scene in a soup kitchen…interesting.
– the bullring of Osuna is quite impressive.
– Sand Snakes fighting! Areo Hotah!